Just because you are gluten free - doesn't mean you can't enjoy this great grilled cod sandwich! It's an easy light meal to enjoy for brunch or dinner.
1lb fresh cod cut in 4oz. portions
1 Tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp. honey
2 Tbsp. minced red onion
1 cup gluten free coleslaw
4 gluten free buns
1. In a large ziplock bag combine lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and red onion
2. Add cod filets to the ziplock and marinate for 5 minutes
3. Remove the filets and place on a hot grill, cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side
4. While fish is cooking, transfer the remaining marinade into a bowl and spoon over the filets before flipping
5. Lay out your gluten free buns and top with the fish, 1/4 cup of coleslaw, and a piece of lettuce.